We’ve featured several posts in the past regarding public transportation in Pittsburgh. We’ve rounded them up here in one convenient spot just for you!
- Apartments near public transportation gives you a convenient list of Prudential Realty communities close to bus and T stops throughout the Pittsburgh area
- Why and where to take public transportation in Pittsburgh If you think public transportation isn’t for you, challenge your views by reading this post.
- How to find a home close to public transportation guides you through the process of finding your new home.
- Using public transportation to attend downtown events is a guide specific to First Night, but it applies to pretty much all events held in downtown Pittsburgh and the Cultural District.
- What’s it like to live in Pittsburgh? An interview with Chi Quach, assistant property manager of Alvern Gardens and a long-time Pittsburgh resident.
- Reblogged: new real-time system makes public transportation easier provide the low-down on the recently debuted real-time tracking system.
Keep these tips and tricks in mind, and you’ll find it much easier to find a new home in a neighborhood you love with full access to all Steel City has to offer.