Halloween is a fun time of year for all ages, and decorating your home is a key part of celebrating the season.
Nothing makes you feel at home quite like decorating for the holidays. To give our readers some ideas, we’ve curated a list of places with craft ideas galore:
- Pinterest is of course the go-to place for craft ideas. This board is full of kid-friendly ideas for crafts, costumes, face paint, and parties for Halloween.
- Parents.com is also full of kid-friendly ideas for Halloween.
- Country Living has elegant craft ideas for classy Halloween decor.
- Better Homes and Gardens has DYI decor for outdoors as well as indoors.
- AllCrafts.net needs to hire a new webmaster, sure, but their craft ideas are gold. We can’t wait to make our own grape vine pumpkin complete with twinkle lights!
One craft we saw on each of theses sites: cheesecloth ghosts. They’re a classic craft that’s easy for even the least crafty. Make them any size, stand them up on an end table, or string them up in a light or a mobile. Kids will have fun making them, but they’re not your average cheesy, glittery decoration.